Monday, June 30, 2008

Holy Cow!

OMG! I am so bored school's out and i have nothing to do! oh well at least school's out. I hate school sooooo much! then again i am a really spazy hard to contain person. but really who like going to school for wut 6 hours for 5 freakin days a week. I mean really! it's even worse when you teachers dont like you either. (i would know) I'm at home and i've been on the computer for like 12 hours. I'll probably go read soon. idk maybe i'll go outside. Think i'll make a sandwitch first.... hey sweetie pie! sorry no not you people. i have a dog her name is Sissy and she is my other baby besides my guitars and my music. she's a jack russel terrier she's 7 and a huge buddle of crazy goodness. she is amazingly hyper which is good for me i guess. she sheds way to much though like i mean extravagent shedding. if you had on a black shirt like i do now and she was in your lap it would be white when she got up. by the way her body is white but her head starting at the base of her ears is brown all around and down to her snout. i'll put a pic of her up eventually. she is so cute but she's spoiled. she gets people food all the time but she's so hyper she doesnt get fat. anyway i've talked about her way to much.as i was saying i am totally bored i have cleaned the house cleaned my room checked my email 4 times played with sissy and a whole bunch of other stuff i am totally out of ideas!AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! AH HA! i have an idea! i am gonna go outside and read and then come up with something random and write another book! i love when i come up with random ideas. OK i have stuff to go do i'll be back though so ya. oh and i'll play guitar and listen to music! why didnt i think of this before! ok sorry i'm done be back to blog later!

No comments: